Digital Press Operator
Be a part of a company that has expanded and refined its direct mail production services to support today’s marketing business model. The same principles of expert resources and current technology are applied to our targeted email design and delivery system. Along with our direct mail services platform, clients can now create an extremely efficient, multi-channel dialogue with their prospects and customers.
The role of the Digital Press Operator is to follow the company and job procedures producing finished press sheets using the HP Indigo 10000 press while utilizing customer specifications.
**3rd Shift 11:00pm-7:00am
** Candidate must be able okay with a 1-2 week training period on either 1st shift (7am-3:30pm) or 2nd shift (3:15pm-11:15pm)
Identify parts and functions ofthe HP Indigo Press
Perform consumable replacements successfully
Utilize the Press software to print files
- Scan the job into the Work Order System
- Pull required time samples and live samples when printing
- Ensure quality and quantities of mail pieces meet customer specifications by using work order specifications and letter shop samples
- May assist mechanic in minor repairs
• Minimum 1-5 years prior experience as a machine operator.
Benefits package includes:
- 2 to 3 weeks of paid vacation leave per year
- 3 paid personal days per year
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Insurance coverages: Medical, Dental, Vision. Life and Disability coverages
- 401k plan with up to 5% company matching