Leading company in Clearwater that is designer and manufacturer of fire apparatus, homeland security vehicles, mobile command, communications vehicles, and airport rescue firefighting vehicles is looking for 2 Electricians. A Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Install and connect various electrical wiring systems on heavy trucks. Ensure electrical systems are operating correctly in each unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install and connect various electric wiring systems
- Conduct functional tests of electrical systems
- Correct or adjust any identified problems
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months or more related experience
- Technical degree/certificate in Automotive Technology, Diesel, Electro-Mechanical or related field or experience in automotive of truck electrical repair and diagnostics
- Demonstrated experience using various small and pneumatic hand tools
- Knowledge of AC/DC electricity
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, shop orders, and computer ordering and inventory program