The position, Assembler, is responsible for safely assembling equipment by following detailed instructions by supervisors or trainers. These assemblies vary in size and require the use of a variety of mechanical, electrical and manual tools. The employee must be able to read and understand blue prints and collect the proper materials needed to start the assembly process.IND-EL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Utilize proper tools to align, drill and secure components with correct bolts and torque to specifications.
· Cut, fit, bend and adjust parts for fit or function as desired.
· Measure wire, tubing or hose paths and cut tubing to length as desired.
· Follow detailed work instructions and standard operating procedures.
· Ability to perform all required assembly operations in designated work area.
· Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies
· Assemble parts, wires, hoses, and hydraulics onto trucks utilizing power equipment and wrenching techniques
· Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts
· Operate a torch, plasma cutter, or grinder to cut and shape parts
· Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
· Install various truck accessories (decals, mud flaps, cameras, lights)
· Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts < 35lbs; >35 lbs requires two team members, and >65 lbs requires a lift device.
· Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands
· Follow verbal and written work instructions
· Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
· Works overtime as required to meet production schedules.
· Use proper PPE
· Regular attendance required
· All other duties and responsibilities as required.
Job Type: Full-time