The position, Electrician, is responsible for installing and connecting various electrical wiring systems on heavy trucks. The electrician is also responsible for ensuring electrical systems are operating correctly for each unit. IND-EL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Install and connect various electric wiring systems
· Conduct functional tests of electrical systems
· Correct or adjust any identified problems
· Performs electrical panel installation, miscellaneous electrical components installations, as described by engineering and performs quality checks on work performed.
· Read and understand blue prints.
· Trouble shoots problems on work performed.
· Works with minimal supervision and uses good judgment to ensure product meets with company’s performance standards; quality control checks are performed on work twice daily by supervisor or other member of quality staff prior to customer delivery.
· Informs appropriate supervisor of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
· Maintains company-required performance standards and maintenance records for identified equipment.
· Follows safety procedures
· Works overtime as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The above listed functions and responsibilities cannot specifically detail all duties associated with the job. As the work place situation changes, duties and responsibilities will be added and changed as required.
· High school education or equivalent.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in the AC/DC electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields, and use of various hand tools are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour