Press Brake Operator
A custom metal fabricator specializing in Telecommunications Equipment, Architectural, Commercial, and Industrial metal fabrication & repair is looking for a Press Brake Operator on their 1st shift. Be a part of a passionate team in their 80,000 sq. ft. production facility in Plant City!
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good math skills will help press brake operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Press brake operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology.
- Operate the Trumpf TruBend 5230, 7036 and other machinery used in the production process, or assist other machine operators.
- Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
- Consistently produce usable product that meets the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawings
Pay starts at $14.00 - potential to make up to $19.00 depending on progress
Monday-Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.